Is your drain functioning to its best? Most homeowners’ answers to this are always hesitating, yes, or I guess.
A simple drain cleaning often fixes drain issues at their early stages. But, when ignored, you may end up with expensive problems such as backed-up sewage in your home.
To avoid that, use this checklist to determine if you should start budgeting for drain cleaning sooner rather than later.
- Your drains keep clogging frequently; this could also mean a problem with the main sewer. Seek a professional’s help for the best diagnosis
- Strange odors are coming from your drain; this could mean sewer waste, mold, or bacteria is sitting on your drain, and a quick cleaning will eliminate the issue
- Your drains are draining slowly; grease, soap, or hair build-up could be the problem. It is best to call in an expert when this happens
- There’s stagnant water in your sink or tub; this indicates a blockage that requires cleaning to fix. Schedule an appointment with the professionals as soon as possible
- You notice gurgling or bubbling sounds coming from your drains; this is also a sign to take action as soon as possible.
If you’re a victim experiencing these issues, it is time to call the professionals to have your drain cleaned and inspected for any other issues.
Lazy Drains Septic, Sewer, and Drain Cleaning can have your drains working in no time.
We can help reduce blockages and clogs, fix slow drains, reduce orders, maintain a safe and clean outdoor area, and maintain a clean and pleasant home environment.
Do not let your drains stress you when we are here. Call us at (530)273-3007.