Sewer camera inspection is the process of inspecting a sewer or septic line with an instrument that can penetrate and view the inside of the pipes.
In some cases, sewer camera inspection may be required by law.
But that aside, as a property owner, you should consider having your sewer line inspected every so often.
A sewer camera inspection is an effective way of determining the condition of your pipe. It helps to:
- Detects roots, leaks, cracks, and blockages; the most common causes of issues with the lines.
- Identify any breaks or blockages
- Identify any pests in your system and
- Detects any other hidden health hazards in your pipe.
- Prevent wasting time, money, and energy trying to repair a problem that did not exist in the first place.
- Eliminate the risk of expensive pipe failures
- Identify the cause of sewer line backup issues or flooding.
A sewer camera inspection is a primary way of discovering if there are any cracks or problems in the pipe that render it useless for collecting household waste and wastewater.
The assessment will be more effective if combined with a sewer line cleaning service by a professional cleaning company. Cleaning your sewer line will help remove sludge, roots, and other buildups that might obstruct your pipes.
When to do it
- If you suspect there is a leak
- If the pipe diameter is too small for your household size
- If there was flooding or sewer line backup
- If you are unsure of the state of the pipe.
- If you are selling your house and want to ensure its value
- It’s been a while since the last inspection, and you have noticed some issues
- If you have a new pipe installed or remodeled which might be leaky
- If you live in a cold area and want to ensure that your line can handle the freeze of winter
Get Efficient Sewer Line Services in Grass Valley, Ca and the Surrounding Areas
Lazy Drains, Septic Sewers is a full-service plumbing company. We are not only experts in drain cleaning but also offer CCTV inspection services to clients.
With more than ten years in the plumbing industry, our services are unmatched, and quality is guaranteed.
Don’t wait any longer. Contact us at (530) 273-3007 for quality sewer line services today!